Mini man burgers with grilled onions - Alton Brown
Delicious mini man burgers with grilled onions - Alton Brown
- Pre heat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Pre heat an griddle to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Line a jellyroll or sheet pan with parchment paper, and put the ground chuck in the dish.
- Cover the meat with a large sheet of the plastic wrap.
- Roll meat with a rolling pin until it covers the outside of the pan; it should be thin , very thin.
- Remove the plastic wrap, and sprinkle the meat with the flavoring mixture.
- Fold the meat in half, from one side to another, By using the parchment paper.
- Use a pizza wheel to cut the meat into 8 even squares.
- Wrap the buns by foil and spot in the stove for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the burgers on the griddle and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes for each side.
- Remove the buns from the oven.
- Spread some mayonnaise on every bun and top with the burger and some other condiments, as desired. Serve right away.